Who is controller your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is our company DMK-S CZECH s.r.o., with its registered office at Prague – Vinohrady, Londýnská 730/59, Postal Code 12000, the Czech republic, reg. no.: 24848298, incorporated and existing under Czech law.
What is our title for personal data processing?
We process your personal data primarily and mainly on the basis of (i) your consent under Article 6 (1) a) of the GDPR, if you have voluntarily provided us with such consent. However, we may eventually process your personal data also on the basis of (ii) performance of contract under Article 6 (1) b), whereby fulfilling of our contractual duties to you is conditional upon such processing; (iii) compliance with legal duty under Article 6 (1) c) of the GDPR; or (iv) for protection of our rights and legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR, unless your legitimate interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail in particular case.
What kind of personal data do we process?
The personal data to be processed by us involve following: (i) name and surname, (ii) name of the undertaking, (iii) position, (iv) email address, (v) telephone number and (vi) your answers to our particular queries regarding your professional experience and professional background.
What are our sources of personal data?
We gather your personal data primarily from you – via the form you fill in on our website and/or that is otherwise available electronically or in writing. We may also secondarily use other publicly available registries such as commercial and business registry.
What we do with personal data we gather?
We process your personal data in order for us to better understand your professional experience and professional background as well as your needs as our customer which will further allow us to provide you with better products and services. This involves in particular following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information in order to fulfil the contract entered with you (i.e. purchase of products and services)
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may reach you by email or snail-mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may also use the personal data for the protection of our rights and legitimate interests, if it is necessary in relation to any legal claims, court or administrative proceeding arising out of or in relation to agreement or other legal relationship with you.
How do we process personal data?
We process your personal data in manual manner through information technology systems. We do not use any automatic decision making systems or profiling. The personal data is available to authorized employees in relation to fulfillment of their employment obligations involving the processing of personal data to the necessary extent and under compliance with all security measures.
Your personal data may also be processed by third parties as processors which are or may be involved as our suppliers of particularly following services:
- IT systems and IT services providers
- Providers of legal, tax and/or accounting services
Before any of the above specified third parties may get access to your personal data, we sign written data processing agreement with such provider which ensures the adequate protection of your personal data and implementation of standards for data processing in compliance with data protection laws applicable to our company.
Your personal data may also be eventually processed by public bodies in relation to proceeding, review or audit regarding the compliance with applicable laws.
How long do we store personal data?
We do not process your personal data and keep its records for period longer than necessary for the purposes stated above. Personal data are stored by us usually for the period of existence of contractual relationship with you and/or 4 years from the entry into contract or from the provision of consent for the purpose of protection of our rights and legitimate interests; afterwards is personal data deleted. The preceding sentences do not apply to cases where specific archival laws state otherwise (in such cases the data will be erased after expiry of period required by particular archival law).
We do not transfer your personal data outside EU/EEA
In relation to processing of your personal data by our company we do not transfer any personal data to country outside of European Union or European Economic Area.
What are your personal data rights?
In relation to processing of your personal data you may exercise following rights:
- Right to withdraw your consent anytime (under Article 7 (3) of the GDPR), where such processing is based on your consent
- Right of access (under Article 15 of the GDPR) – right to obtain information, whether personal data are subject to any processing and obtaining access to such data and related information
- Right to rectification (under Article 16 of the GDPR) – right to rectify inaccuracy and incompleteness of personal data
- Right to erasure (under Article 17 of the GDPR) – right to obtain erasure of personal data
- Right to restriction of processing (under Article 18 of the GDPR) – right to obtain restriction in predefined cases
- Right to data portability (under Article 19 of the GDPR) – right to receive personal data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such data to other controller
- Right to object (under Article 21 of the GDPR) – right to object processing in particular predefined cases
- Right to lodge complaint – right to lodge complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the Czech Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, the Czech Republic, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.uoou.cz
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk in order to safeguard and secure the information we collect online through your sales or directly from you. The adequate level of security measures is regularly assessed and updated with regard to current state of art.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. Our email marketing will also allow you to opt-out of any additional emails.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
How can you contact us?
In case you have any questions regarding personal data processing in relation to our company, please kindly contact us on:
- Address: Prague, Vinohrady, Londynska 730/59, PSC 12000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- : +420608617861
DMK-S CZECH s.r.o.